Welcome to Christian Life Coaching
“Yes you can”. Does this phrase sounds familiar? It was the winning phrase Barack Obama used to motivate more than 60% Americans to vote for him and to vote for change in the United States of America in 2008.
However, this phrase does not belong to Barack Obama. It can be yours too. You can overcome your anxiety, fear, anger, pain, depression and heartache. You can gain a new self-confidence, stop smoking or start losing weight immediately. Nothing is impossible with our Christian Life Coaching Program. And what’s more … you will be able to experience the difference within one day and launch the new you within one week.
Coaching Areas of Life
- Low Self-Esteem, self confidence, or feeling of unworthiness
- Anger, rage, resentment, bitterness, lack of forgiveness towards self or others
- Depression, despair, discouragement or dissapointment
- Poor business and financial decisions, self-limiting income, striving not achieving
- Loneliness, feelings of abandonment, isolation or emptiness
- Phobias, anxieties, fears, insecurity, procrastination of immobilization
- Confusion, indecisiveness, self-distrust or selfdoubt
- Self-judgment, self ctitisism, self-rejection or blame
- Poor personal effectiveness and weak ego strength
- Disfunctional and unsatisfying relationships, distrust, inability to connect
- Lack of personal fullfillment or satisfaction, boredom
- Excessive need to control people and situations
- Lack of zest for living, inability to embrace and enjoy life, emotional numbness
- Guilt, shame, embarrassment, self-consciousness or shyness
- Sadness, grief, divorce, helplessness, hopelessness, discouragement, despair, heartache or remorse
- Loss of love and fear of pain of loss of love
- Addictions, inability to control emotions, thoughts of behaviors (stop smoking, weight-loss, drugs, gambling)
Biblical Foundation for Christian Coaching
- “I’ll give you a new heart. I’ll put a new spirit in you. I’ll cut out your stone heart and replace it with a red-blooded, firm-muscled heart … You’ll be my people! I’ll be your God!” Ezekiel 11: 19-2
Your Heart’s Questions
- Do you have a longing deep inside your heart to know why you were born?
- Do you have dreams that have been tugging at your heart for years, but something is blocking your progress?
- Do you know what your goals or dreams are; but need an inspiring accountability partner, to guide you in overcoming your fears?
- Are you stuck and don’t know how to move forward to reach your goal? Do you need a new strategy for life? Or do you need courage?
- Do you sense that you are ready for something new, something of extraordinary meaning?
- “I have been to many psychologists, counsellors and pastors for my anger problem. I can unequivocally say that your sessions changed my attitude and life. I feel I am on top of the world after working with Dr. Leon. Thank you so much.” Andrew N
- I had been through years of counselling, yet still felt depressed, anxious and suicidal. I prayed for answers. Your Christian Timeline Therapy has been a miracle. I see significant changes in the way I interact with family, friends and co-workers. I have let the past go, my confidence is good and I feel a new inner peace. Martha F
- This Christian Life Coach Training was truly a life changing experience for me. When you told me about this training for the very first time, I knew already that my life would change. And it did indeed, I noticed changes in myself from the very first day and opened up in ways I’ve never expected. Andre
- You can’t top the energy during this training and your commitment! The dedication, the heart and love that you invested into this training are simply indescribable. I have been lucky to see and experience unbelievable surprises and experiences over and over again. Sonja M
Why a Christian Life Coach is a Better Choice for Christians
It answers to the cry of your heart. You were created with a definite purpose in mind. Your existence now, today, is proof that the world needs something that only you were designed to give. Together we will create a strategy to transform the essence of your life, going from ordinary to extraordinary. Live with clear direction and purpose in all areas of your life!
What you believe influences who you are and affects everything you do. A life coach will be influence by his/her values and worldview in what they say and how they coach you. Christian values permeate the life of the Christian Life Coach, that’s why a Christian Life Coach is a better choice for people who follow Jesus.
A Christian Life Coach understands that God created and equipped you for a specific purpose, unique to you and that He guides and empowers you to fulfil your destiny.