Working with a Christian Coach
A Christian Coach and Christian Life Coaching:
- is based on God’s word
- helps define success for you as God sees it rather than how the world sees it.
- helps you to operate from a foundation of faith in God
- enables you to grow and achieve without compromising God and values
- is sensitive to the leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit
“The Lord directs your steps”
A Christian life coach approaches life coaching from a Godly perspective. The coaching process is covered in prayer and directed by the Holy Spirit. A Christian coach partners with you, offering prayer support, encouragement and challenges to enable you to become all that God wants you to be, do and become.
“When you work with a Christian life coach you invite God into the process. Doing all the work by yourself, without support, can be hard. A Christian life coach partners with the Holy Spirit and helps you to see your blind spots in a safe environment.”
Seeing Yourself As God Sees You Is The Key To Lasting Change
A Christian life coach helps you to discover the negative limiting beliefs that hold you back. A Christian coach helps you to see yourself as God sees you, sheds light on limiting beliefs that are getting in the way and helps you to move on.
You think feel and act according to what you believe. Christian life coaching helps you to replace lies you believe about yourself and your circumstances with life-giving Biblical truth. When you change what you believe, your whole life changes.
“Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks”
How you feel affects what you think and what you think affects what you say and how you feel. Scripture encourages you to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
When you start telling yourself the truth, you find it easier to agree with God and get free of things that have been holding you back. The truth helps to set you free by changing the way you think about things.
- When you change what you believe, your thoughts change.
- When you change the way you think your feelings change.
- When you feel differently about things it affects the way you behave.
- When your behaviour changes, your whole life begins to change.
When you renew your mind with God’s word you’ll find that you walk in new found confidence and have the courage to follow your God given dreams.